Tuesday, August 14, 2007

mind's all messed up...

he just visited me today...he was trying to be so sweet to me.. still..i feel the pain...i couldnt help but remember what he did to me... i want to forget about it but i cant...he just have to find a really good way to make me forget about it...dont know what...dont know how...just maybe something special or wonderful enough to make me forget that night...


oh well..my mind's all messed up right now...from all the notes i've been studying...to the night visit of marc...
...ahhh...
...confusion...
... need to pray...
...need HIS guidance..
speaking of HIM... i miss singing on our church...
need to praise Jesus again...

love unfailing
overtaking my heart
you take me in...
finding peace again
fear is lost in all you are...

...hmm..hai...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ana girl :) didn't know you blogged! Got the link from someone. haha! Lagay ka ng tagboard para ma-spam kita with nonsense shit.

You can get through life's challenges if you pray.