Wednesday, August 29, 2007

sadness overcomes me...

i never thought it would be this hard...f**king "cool off"...damn...i really thought this would help our relationship...but instead it made things even more complicated...why is it soo hard to love....why are there challenges that comes in a relationship..to make us stronger..yah but it makes us weak inside...but at least..i realized that he's a BIG and IMPORTANT part of my life... he has this BIG impact in my heart..its really hard not to think of him and not to miss him when i really do.. he went to my house today...as much as i wanted to go down and hug him..i still stopped myself..."its not yet time"...the right time will come...

i was really hurt when i saw his friendster status saying: "its complicated"....damn... ouch!.. never thought he could really put that there.. should you really tell the world that your relationship's complicated... are you that proud??....dont you believe that this will be over soon... are you tired of waiting?..isnt this or me worth the wait.... plus he also changed his interest and hobbies...i was included there before..but now im gone...do you want me out of your life...

damn...this will be over soon....

*just wanna thank my special friend for all the support u've given me... thanks for making me feel better..thanks for all the advice... thanks for all the encouraging words...thanks for everything...thanks for being a positive motivating force in my life...

No comments: