Monday, March 17, 2008

i hate this...

i'm starting to hate dreams..well..actually nightmares (who loves 'em anyways?) but still..i dont think i wanna dream anymore...
the Big question is Why????
well..one reason.. i dreamed of one of my greatest fear...
to the fact that when i woke up..i was crying... and i couldn't breathe properly...
i dont want to go on with the details of my dream/nightmare... i don't even wanna remember it..
i usually forget my dreams as soon as i wake up but this one..damn!..why remember this one....
it hurts...A LOT..
when i woke up... i thought it really happened...
damn...
i'm just glad that it was just a dream..but what i hate about it is it's stuck on my mind the whole day... i can't seem to take it off of my mind...
i hate this feeling..
a thought came into my mind..
maybe God has a reason why that's my dream??
maybe...
i think it's time for a change...
i need to change..in order to change what happened in my dream..
well..yeah..i think maybe that's what i have to do..

hmmm..
some people are gonna be affected by this sudden change of mine..but i hope that they will understand me...i'm gonna be on a low profile for some people...i'm saying sorry in advance...i'm sorry but i have to do this...just please try to understand me...

i hate this....

No comments: