Thursday, August 23, 2007

dance...

what happened yesterday:


MORNING

my parents got mad at me cuz i didnt wake up so i wasnt able to attend my first class...haha... sorry naman!...i was super tired because of our training the other night..we polished all the steps and everything..and i wasnt able to sleep kagad cuz we talked on the phone bout our prob.... so i have like only three hours of sleep... :c


AFTERNOON

had my haircut today..i dont even know why...waahh..too expensive...then i had my nails done also...hahaha...then i ate only a sandwich for my lunch!! then we started getting ready for our dance...sprayed the pants with gold paint... fixed our costumes.....make-up...hair color!!!..etc...













EVENING
DANCE TIME!!!!!;b woohoo.....lots of audience....waahhh..sooo fun..i love dancing... i love c*catt!!!! worth it ung trainings...and even though my mum and mark didnt come im still happy cuz special friends came to watch!! yey..super fun...woohoo..billy crawford!! cheese!!..hahahaha....then ate at teriyaki boy after...and hangout at roxi's place..then..home at last... waah..super tired...anyway..got another surprise...haha... i love it..super...
fun fun fun..i wanna dance again..i love dancing... ;b

No comments: