Tuesday, August 21, 2007

HATE

damn it..i hate him..what is happening to us?..how can we continue this relationship if he keeps on hurting me with the things he says...why does he have to be so mean to me... why cant he love me the way he used to..or even more...am i not worth it?..is it soo difficult to make me happy?? that's my only requirement in our relationship and he cant even do it. im trying soo hard to hold on to this relationship...one more month and it's gonna be our 3rd anniversary...i just hope we're still together on that day...damn it..why is it soo hard to love him...i still want to..but... im getting tired of all his bullshits...arrggghhh.....haters....damn it...i dont know what to do...i wanna let go but i wanna hold on...i wanna cry but my heart is turning into stone...damn damn damn....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can't be happy with someone that hurts you, my dear. no matter how hard you try to make it work, if he can't stop hurting you or change the way he treats you, nothing good will come out of it.

come on, lana. you can be so much happier with someone else. :)

i'm here if you want to talk :)

lana parcs said...

aww...thanks mamarox...
yah i know that..pero sayang din kasi eh..tagal na din namin..and feel ko kaya ko pa naman... kung hindi na ima let go na... for now pagbibigyan ko muna cya...

thanks for everything mamarox... muah!;x