Wednesday, December 19, 2007

the perfect goodbye :(



DECEMBER 2 2007: "the perfect goodbye"

this is one of the saddest days of my life...now i know the reason why you left your passport and had to rebook your flight...God gave us time... time for us to spend more time with each other...He knows that i wanted the "perfect goodbye" for us...and today..it just happened... this wasnt the exact "goodbye" that i wanted..its even better...i was just there in my room..afraid to go down and repeat what i did last friday..which was just to say "bye and take care" to you...afraid to even see you leave..AGAIN..but for the last time...but while listening to you putting your bags in the car...and saying your bye's to my our dad...i suddenly heard you mentioned my name...my heart fastly beats...and then dad called me...so i went down...then i saw you...what happened next was the most unexpected thing you did....you hugged me...for the first time in my life...i tried to hold back my tears...and then you said "pakabaet ka ha"...for sure i will...then you went inside the car...but before you leave...i saw you wave at us..damn...i had to run back to my room cuz i cant hold back my tears anymore...i will surely miss you brother....thank God he gave us more time for each other..i was glad to spend my day with you yesterday...i love you big bro C:


No comments: