Tuesday, October 14, 2008

trapped


Ever had this feeling that you’re trapped? Well, I feel this everyday. I don’t know if I’m supposed to feel happy or sad about it. But for some reason, I feel suffocated. I’m getting utterly tired. I don’t know if I can cope up with this any longer. I just hope for a brighter future ahead. Because now… everything’s so blurry.
I gotta learn NOT to EXPECT anymore. Be numb again to not feel the pain. I really have no idea why I keep on living this kinda life. Sometimes I dream of escaping. But I have no idea how. I don’t even know if I can leave all of my memories behind. Somehow I wish I have amnesia. Crazy, right.
I am living in my nightmare. I couldn't escape. I can’t run away, I can’t breathe.
My sickness is getting worst and you’re not helping. Thanks a lot.

Effing sweetness. Big deal.

I was hoping this would be a great month… ha! I should really learn fast not to get my hopes up anymore. I don’t even want to think about what’s gonna happen on the 23rd. hell I care!. No… I don’t care anymore.

I want to escape.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

im sorry.:(